36in. X 24in.
- The top is padded with carpet so it feels familiar to sit or lie upon.
- The 36in. by 24in. top gives the child plenty of room.
- The top can be vacuumed and spot cleaned like any other carpet.
- The ends are curved to eliminate awkward corners. You can sit closer to the child as the board spins.
- A 2in. flat spot on the curve allows the board to be stored on end.
- The base is 12in. X 20in. for stability.
- The ends of the base are curved so that they are always at least 2 inches from the edge of the top. This is less likely to pinch a child’s fingers.
- It isn't really anything like a cockleburr.
Plain Carpet Cover
Fancy Carpet or Custom Cover
Starting at $95.00.
Download the brochure.